6th EAI International Conference on Sensor Systems and Software
All attendees of the conference have free access to all three days (27, 28, and 29 October ) of the IOT360 Summit
WITH THE OPEN PASS TICKET YOU CAN ATTEND ALL CO-LOCATED CONFERENCES
The 6th EAI conference on Sensor Systems and Software is a single track forum for research on system development and software support for embedded sensing, broadly defined. This year the conference will be organized in conjunction with ‘IoT 360’ Summit and will be focused on the Internet of Things paradigm. In the last decade, the IoT paradigm has slowly but steadily and increasingly permeated what researchers and engineers study and build. However, ‘killer’ IoT applications have been slow to emerge.
The aim of the conference is to provide a forum in which researchers and practitioners from academia and industry, as well as the ‘makers’, may work together in order to present and debate on different innovative solutions and applications in sensing systems within the scope of IoT.
- We are happy to inform you that our Keynote speaker at the conference this year will be Dr. Andrew Markham from University of Oxford, UK, and Dr. Fahim Kawsar who leads the IoT research activity at Bell Labs, Alcatel-Lucent, Belgium.
- The event is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organization devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT and will be co-located with the IOT360 Summit;
- Participation in this event will give attendees the unique opportunity to be exposed to all technical scientific aspects of IoT related topic areas at co-located conferences, as well as be able to have full access to the IoT market place and business aspects in practice at the IOT 360 Summit.
- Accepted papers will be published in the S- Cube Conference Proceedings and by Springer-Verlag in the Lecture Notes of ICST (LNICST). The proceedings will be available both in book form and via the SpringerLink digital library, which is one of the largest digital libraries online and covers a variety of scientific disciplines.
- The proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as ICST's own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
- Best Papers will be considered for publication in the ACM/Springer Mobile Networks and Applications Journal (MONET).Selected papers may be invited to publish in the EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications. and in the EAI Endorsed Transactions on Ubiquitous Environments and https://eai.eu/transaction/internet-things .